There are many reasons to book your trip throught with MyegyTours. We have Experience at least 16 year’s in the business of operating high quality tours in Egypt ,and pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences. Our network extends all over Egypt so we are able to provide a level high of service anywhere you would like to travel in Egypt . Look here for more reasons why MyegyTours is the best touring option for you and your group.
MyegyTours is happy to offer an “Early Bird” discount for clients who pay the full cost of their tour in advance. If full payment for your tour is received six months before the date of your arrival, we will gladly reduce the quoted cost of your trip by 5%. “Early Bird” rates require full, non-refundable pre-payment. Discounted tours will not be eligible for date changes or refunds.
Yes, MyegyTours does provide a discount for private trips booked with large groups. For groups of ten or more people, there will be a discount dependent upon the nature and length of the trip. For groups of fifteen or more people, the total price of the tour will be reduced by the full cost for one person in the group.
MyegyTours is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive your booking inquiries via email, telephone, or live online chat . its length, and any other details you can provide and you will receive a reply promptly with a proposal from our representatives.
Booking a tour is simple. All you need to do is contact our representatives via one of the methods listed above in question 4. You will receive a prompt response outlining the options available to you and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs in terms of budget, number of days, and points of interest with the help of one of our travel consultants. Once a plan has been decided, MyegyTours will send you a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans for your trip. At this point, you will have to confirm your reservation with payment of a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by MyegyTours . The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
The deposit required will be 25% of the total price of the tour, except during peak travel times around Christmas and New Years, when the deposit will be 50% of the total price. You can pay the deposit using a bank order directly to MyegyTours . Our representatives will be willing to provide any additional information or support you need to complete this payment.
– MyegyTours refund policy is detailed in our Terms and Conditions. The amount refunded depends on how far in advance we are notified about the cancellation.
– If you have booked a Shore Excursion from a cruise ship with MyegyTours and weather conditions or circumstances otherwise outside of your control prevent the ship from coming into port then a full refund will be granted for whatever amount you have paid in advance.
Security and Safety
– Tourists have been visiting Egypt for centuries and Egyptians have well-earned reputation for warmth and kindness toward visitors. Egyptian cities are generally very safe, especially in area where tourists frequent.
– Since the Egyptian Revolution in 2011, there has been intermittent unrest and political violence in Egypt, but even the most intense episodes have occurred in a relatively small area of Cairo and other cities. Tourist sites, mostly located far from these areas, have not been affected and there is no negative feeling toward foreign visitors among Egyptians. While Egypt is certainly still dealing with a political transition, it has not significantly affected the experience of tourists in the country.
– MyegyTours has only rarely had to even slightly adjust tour itineraries to avoid protests and there has never been an instance when our clients were in danger. Most of our clients rave these days about how safe they felt during their trip.